How to Transition your Wardrobe From Summer to Fall

6S3A2136

i cant believe its already September! summer really flew by! it was a great one however and i really enjoyed my time being that we traveled a little and spent some days at the beach:) The big question during this time is what to actually wear. It’s still hot during the day, cool in the morning and nobody is really sure what the weather holds. Here are some tips on how to easily transition from summer to fall.

How to Seamlessly Go From Summer to Fall

Layering is key

You can take any summer dress in your closet and either wear something underneath, like a tshirt or blouse. Or you could layer on top with a blazer or denim jacket. Either way, it gives you the option to still wear your summer things if you don’t feel like right away wearing fall items.

Switch your accessories

Easily revamp your summer outfit to fall by switching yo your accessories. Think felt hat, ankle boots, and belts. Your cute ruffle dress can be fall-appropriate by wearing it with some cute booties

Keep Your Maxi Dresses

Before you push your maxi dresses to the back of your closet, refashion them by wearing them with long sleeves. Whether it’s a belted blazer, a chunky-knit sweater, or even a knotted chambray shirt, the trick to wearing a maxi dress in the fall is to layer up and then define your waist to offer added structure. The end result is a beautiful fall casual outfit.

6S3A2122.jpg

6S3A2117

6S3A2160.jpg

Shop This post

The easiest way to make your summer pieces more fall appropriate isn’t to ditch them altogether, but to cook up new ways to wear them. How do you transition your wardrobe from summer to fall?

As always, i would love to hear your feedback and comments:)
Xo

Toby

1. September 3, 2019 / 5:21 pm

I love your shoes and color palette in this outfit! Great fall fashion tips too šŸ™‚

2. September 4, 2019 / 1:49 pm

Nice tips especially its current. Anyway, the dress looks great on you. It looks like your are comfortable so great job.

3. September 4, 2019 / 4:19 pm

I love the transition from summer to fall outfits! Though I still keep my skirts and dresses in full swing (no pun intended), I make the shift to deeper and more rich colours, like dark green and maroon, and creams instead of white.

4. Kuntala
    September 5, 2019 / 8:25 am

The dress is so pretty and elegant. You look stunning. Loved your tips.

5. September 5, 2019 / 9:09 am

Even I like to accessorize my dresses- ankle length and maxi dress with a belt.

6. September 5, 2019 / 12:17 pm

I wish I can pull off those colors, white and pink. I can only wear black!

7. September 5, 2019 / 6:21 pm

So cute! Love this! šŸ™‚

8. September 6, 2019 / 2:14 am

These are such great tips for transitioning your wardrobe. I can’t wait for fall.

9. Geraline Batarra
    September 6, 2019 / 5:49 am

This transition outfit is so cool..! I love the shade of pink and the sandals is so stylish and chic..!

10. Elizabeth O
    September 6, 2019 / 7:35 am

I love this shade of pink. The dress looks really pretty on you.