So spring/summer finally decided to show up and along with it came an urge to buy some new items. always when there is a new season i like to buy some trendy items that im going to use throughout the season. Lately, i have been browsing Amazon a lot and found some pretty awesome stuff for cheap. I thought i will share with you what i bought this month and the things i love the most. Plus I’m giving away 2 400$ amazon gift cards that you can win. Scroll down to enter 🙂
My favorite Online purchases from the past month
- Eyeshadow stick. I was looking for an eyeshadow stick that lasts long, most of them really don’t. i got this one in a really pretty color and its so easy to apply and doesn’t come off that fast like others do.
- Cozy Sweater. Got this sweater in 2 colors, pink and white for just $ 9.99 i couldn’t NOT buy it. Im living in them the minute i get home. it’s a very light sweater so perfect for lounging at home when the AC is blasting
- Coconut Scrub. I have the Kopari Cocunt balm, which i use legit for everything so this scrub was something i was looking to try out. I use a scrub before i use a self-tanner to get rid of all the flaky skin and this one smells heavenly and is really moisturizing as well
- Handbag Organizer. My handbag collection was getting out of hand, so i bought this organizer to store all my evening bags and handbags.
- Flower earrings. The perfect Lele sadoughi dupes, they come in many colors and are a fraction of the original ones but as gorgeous
- Pink Slides. By far my favorite purchase! these are exact Gucci dupes and legit look exactly the same. I’m all for splurging here and there but these just looked so real! i love the powder pink color, they also come in many different colors.
- iPhone wallet case. Since i always go out with my phone but sometimes don’t want to grab my handbag, this wallet phone case is a game changer.
- Straw hat. you can never have enough straw hats! got this one cause of the pink ribbon:)
- Pearl Headband. Headbands are the latest craze, and i love it. Saw this on Amazon and loved it because of the pearl details.
- Bronze Goddess Bronzer. My favorite bronzer fell out of my hands so i had to replace it of course. The only bronzer i use. (Shade Medium)
- Slip skirt. Another trend i will wear all season long, the slip skirt. There are many colors and options out there but this one looked really nice.
- Gucci Belt. Another Amazon favorite. The Gucci dupe belt. Also comes in tan, red and black but i like the white the most.
- Pearl Hairclips. I’m all about hair accessories as you can see, so i got a pack of pearl clips for under $15.
- Cute flats. These Slides look a bit like the Chloe ones and they were on sale so i got the pink ones. I’m still waiting for them to arrive, but can’t wait to try them on.
I hope you found something that you love! what are some items you shopped this month or needed to replace? Would love to hear!
Shop this post
Time to treat yourself to some of your Amazon favorites this Spring!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give TWO of you
a chance to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Tuesday, June 18th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Amazon.