The Best And Affordable Fall Lipsticks For Fair Skin Tone

Fall lipsticks

I know that fall season is almost over, However here in New York i am still waiting for that cold air to hit me. So i am pretty happy i get to still go out with a loose cardigan and simple sweater, without having to bundle up just yet. Y’all know I am a lipstick girl, It is one of the products that i always make sure not to skip. ( You can spot me without mascara or foundation but never without lipstick :)) Especially since i am so fair skinned i crave that pop of color! I’ve rounded up the best fall lipsticks for fair skinned ladies just like me since i find it pretty hard to find the perfect shade.

Fall lipsticksimg_8470-1

The Best And Affordable Fall Lipsticks For Fair Skin Tone

First of all my tip for you is to stay away from all orange colored tones and warm undertones. For me, colors that have a blue undertone, such as berry and plum shades work the best and really bring out the best version of my skin tone. If you want to go for a bright red choose one that has a pink undertone rather than an orange undertone.

My utmost favorite lipstick is the Sephora Collection Cream Lipstain in Pink souffle and Marvelous Mauve. I wear these shades every day and they are only 14$ !!

Another lipstick that i use often in the fall season is the L’ORÉAL PARIS COLOUR RICHE COLLECTION JULIANNE’S NUDE which you can get at the drugstore for just 10$!

If you are looking for more high-end lipsticks i would go for the Stila all day liquid lipstick in dusty rose, which is a beautiful deep rose color. ( swatched on my hand, all the way on the left) In addition, Bobbi Brown has a wide range of colors for fair skinned ladies, my favorites are Rose Berry and Rum Raisin

What skin tone are you? And what are your favorite fall lipsticks? Have you tried any of the ones I mentioned?

Shop this post

Fall lipsticks

1. November 13, 2017 / 4:01 pm

Love this for fall!

2. November 13, 2017 / 10:07 pm

All of these shades are gorgeous! Sometimes I throw caution to the wind and wear whatever I want and hope for the best, but sometimes it’s nice to have shades that actually suit your skin tone lol. I’ve really wanted to try Rum Raisin by Bobbi Brown for a while, maybe I should treat myself for my birthday or the holidays…Thanks for the roundup!

3. November 14, 2017 / 2:44 am

Now these are my kinda shades.

4. November 14, 2017 / 5:09 pm

They all look so good! I will definitely try out the sephora lipsticks for sure!

5. November 15, 2017 / 12:00 am

This is great. I have fair skin but hardly ever wear anything on my lips however I love it when I do, Awesome post, thanks x

6. November 15, 2017 / 1:59 am

I feel like orange undertones are popular during the fall but I don’t feel like they work with a lot of complexions, so I like the pinks better too!

7. November 16, 2017 / 3:10 am

The rose berry is so pretty! I love a color that doesn’t make me feel like I’m wearing a lot of makeup because i hardly ever wear any! I always feel like choosing a color is a guessing game. I really need a new lipstick but i never know what to select – thank you for sharing!

8. November 17, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Beautiful picks, I am always biased when it comes to fall colors, I tend to use more burgundy and berry shades. Love your picks and the swatches look so good, I need to check some pink and nude shades.