Since the season of gifts is coming closer and while i am patiently waiting for baby #2 ( or not so patiently…) i think of the chic things i would want as a new mom, to get for myself or the baby. I definitely have a wishlist in my mind of fun things that would be cute to have. Therefore, i thought of sharing a gift guide for the friend, sister or coworker in your life who just became a new mom or is expecting.
Shop this post:
Gift Guide: For the Stylish New Mom or Mom To Be
So what to get her? Well, for starters, i would love anything that promotes some deep pampering session in between feeding, diapering and restless nights. So why not send over some fluffy slippers, cozy cotton pajamas, an excellent-smelling bath fizz. Here are some more ideas:
(1) You can never have enough blankets, talking from experience! this one is so chic with the XOXO print
(2) A shower as a new mom is a luxury so why not enhance that experience with this cute sugar scrub collection in every flavor
(3) ultra chic highchair? yes please! It has a modern style that will match even the most sophisticated interiors.
(4) Elevate the common diaper bag with this faux leather tote that offers all the diaper-bag essentials in a modern, streamlined design.
(5) These cozy Mommy and Me hats are such a cute gift idea! Who does not want to match with your new baby?
(6) This hooded bath towel and washcloth set is a perfect gift for newborns and toddlers alike.
(7) A new mom is going to be wearing hardly something else other than comfy sweats and PJs. These Pajamas with buttons at the front are perfect for nursing moms.
(8) Something for the new BEBE, Color Block Pacifier Clip which is also certified for teething.
(9) Herbivore bath salts: which soothes the body, has a relaxing and calming effect on the brain and nerves and provides relief from anxiety ( which new mom does not have anxiety!!)
(10) Not just another footed romper!
(11) Word cubes, for the mom that likes to do personalized photos from their baby with quotes and momentous milestones.
(12) L’occitane Pocket Handcream. A limited-edition three-piece collection of fast-absorbing hand creams for smooth, hydrated hands.
(13) Baby Leather Moccasins. A kiltie fringe makes a cute accent on a soft, supple leather moccasin perfectly sized for little feet.
What would you like to get if you are an expecting or new mom? Anything you got previously that you especially loved? Please share in the comments i love to hear, and maybe i will even add it to my wishlist:)
All my love,
P.S Stay tuned for more gift guides coming up! Also, comment if there is anything particular you like to see on the blog!