The best and affordable places to shop for maternity clothes

maternity clothes

HEY LADIES

As i am entering my 8th month of pregnancy it is getting more and more difficult for me to squeeze into my regular clothes like i did previously. I managed with some clothing pieces that are not tailored at the waist and made out of stretchy material and wore them until now. However since my belly became giant, that is no longer possible and i am feverishly on the lookout for maternity clothes that don’t look dated from the 18th century or come only in the color black or white! I found it very hard to actually find clothes that are fashionable, fun and comfortable at the same time. But i did manage to filter through the web and find some cute shops. Read more to see my list

The best places to shop for maternity clothes

Let me start with my all-time favorite shop!

ASOS Maternity: The place i bought the most maternity clothes from. All types of prices with both formal and casual wear

A Pea In The Pod : Their prices are not that expensive and they have some really cute stuff like this pleated dress and this leopard pencil skirt

H&M Maternity:  i love their fall sweaters especially this bright pink one and their nursing t-shirts.

Nine In The Mirror: For the ever so stylish mom to be! This store mainly has designer pieces but you can find some great finds. Like this LBD with pockets!

HATCH Collection:  For someone that is looking for great quality and is willing to pay the price.

Seraphine Cute dresses with average pricing. Love their tights, leggings, and activewear

Motherhood Maternity: A one stop shop for all your maternity needs! And prices are great! I found this floral dress and this cute fall coat

Pink Blush Maternity: Lots of cute, fun and colorful dresses.

Gap Maternity: Great for all your basic maternity needs, like t-shirts and leggings.

Old Navy: Great all around maternity clothes store

Target: You can be lucky and find some great affordable pieces. I actually bought a few swimsuits.

I strongly believe that you do not have to forgo your flair for fashion when you are pregnant! Rather celebrate your journey and wear things you love! Don’t compromise on colors, wear bright fun prints and you are allowed to feel attractive during this time. No need to hide under loose potato sack 🙂

Shop my favorites maternity clothes now

Whats your favorite store to shop for maternity clothes? Any great discoveries, i am still on the lookout for some more stuff. Let me know!

1. September 27, 2017 / 4:29 pm

I loved Asos maternity when I was pregnant! So many fun options that you don’t see in stores here in the U.S. Reasonably priced as well 🙂

2. September 27, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Such a great list! I recently went through H&M maternity and fell in love. Pink Blush is great, and I’ve been meaning to check out Old Navy. Congrats on your pregnancy!

3. September 27, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Great list! It feels like all I’m seeing lately is posts about pregnant women and though I’m not ready for kids, I feel kind of left out lol I don’t even have friends who are pregnant. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish for good vibes and blessings on your birth and the years to follow!

4. September 28, 2017 / 12:33 am

I shopped from most of these stores when I was pregnant. Asos wasn’t one of them but it would have been on the top of my list if I knew about it at the time. I hope your pregnancy is going well. Xoxo

5. September 28, 2017 / 12:47 am

What a great list! I always loved Target and Gap for maternity clothes! If we ever have another baby I’ll refer to this list.

6. September 28, 2017 / 1:03 am

Oooo great ideas. Thanks for sharing! Saving for possibly baby number 2 🙂

7. September 28, 2017 / 10:23 am

Great list — pinning for future reference! I LOVED PinkBlush in my first pregnancy — they had some great sales and I even won a maternity robe from a Facebook contest.

8. September 28, 2017 / 1:51 pm

Aww congratulations, I didn’t know you were pregnant! I love that ASOS and H&M have maternity wear to keep a gal cute during pregnancy. Hope you’re feeling okay : )

Meaghan xx

9. September 28, 2017 / 11:34 pm

I wish I had this list when I was pregnant!!

10. September 29, 2017 / 10:57 am

When I was pregnant, I didn’t know H&M had maternity. I shopped at Ross and Target for the few maternity clothes that I bought. I mainly just bought size large in regular clothes and wore those lol.

11. September 30, 2017 / 6:44 pm