With fall on the horizon here in New York, i am gradually switching up my makeup up from summer to fall and adding some must haves to my beauty bag. Keeping up with the transition on my skin is super important to prevent breakouts and other changes like chapped lips, dry patches etc. Additionally, i love the to mix in some classic colors of autumn into my look like plum, deep red and metallics. Here are a few things you should change to get your beauty bag ready for the new season.
MAKING THE TRANSITION FROM SUMMER TO FALL: 5 New Beauty Products For Your Makeup Bag
- Lip Balm. I’ve been generally gifted some fresh beauty lip balms and cannot stop applying them. My lips get instantly dry and chapped when the weather hits the cooler temperatures. So i try to not leave the house without a swipe of the new sugar cream lip treatment. The creamy formula nourishes and smoothes the lips while leaving a sheer shimmer, just like a lipgloss. My favorite colors are pearl and baby
- Blush. In the summer time, there is no need to add that rosy cheek since the heat will do that for you, however, i hate looking pale in the colder days. I ad a deep color to my cheeks to get that blushed look. My favorites are from H&M beauty and i use this one which is under 10$
- A new shade of lipstick. I love long lasting lipstick when it’s not summer, since i do need that extra color. Choosing a color I can wear day in and day out is not easy but i found something that really compliments my skin tone. Stila stay all day liquid lipstick, does not dry up and lasts a really long time. Here i found 3 in a pack for just 20$
- Fall inspired eyeshadow palette. Just dabbing some concealer on my eyes and a swipe of bronzer just won’t do it for me for the fall. I love to incorporate bolder shades and the new Marc Jacobs eye-palette in glambition just has all the perfect shades.
- A new fragrance. I love incorporating a new season in all areas. A new fragrance is a great way to start the season. The Estee Lauder modern muse fragrance has notes such as sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord which gives a very alluring scent. I keep a rollerball in my beauty bag and roll a bit on my wrists and behind my ears and I feel like I smell like a modern muse all day.
Shop this post
How are you switching your makeup bag from summer to fall? What are you adding to your beauty bag for the fall? Any new items you shopped lately? Let me hear your thought!