It has been quiet a week for me! I was lucky enough to meet some amazing bloggers over IG and then meet them in person for coffee and lunch date. It is such an amazing feeling when you share your passion for something with someone else. Anyhow, lately i have been amazed at high street brands new collections, especially H&M. They really are on pointe with some of their styles and are totally slaying it for half the price that you would normally pay. I always love a good bargain so if i find something that really looks like it can be in a magazine for under 100$ i’m in! Check out some of those gorgeous pieces
H&M pieces i am obsessing over
- First of all i love a good knit dress. In the colder seasons it is always a struggle on staying warm, so i love the fact that its knit. I would pair it with these white sneakers and this suede jacket for a casual and comfortable look
- Thinking already of the spring season? This gray/beige coat is definitley something i can see myself wearing everyday.
- If you have not noticed, i am ruffle obsessed! This sweater is just too cute and it also comes in blush pink…yesss!
- How fun are these drawstring details on this sweater?! i would pair it with a skirt or with anything really.
- As a working mom i am always looking for a chic handbags that can fit everything but the kitchen sink, i think this one will do it! I also love that it is more on the rectangle side, so you can fit in your laptop or ipad and it has a zipper!
- There is nothing more usuful then a midi pleated skirt. I can wear this to work and then dress it up with heels for a night out.
- I am obsessed with shirt dresses and i love that unique color that it comes in. It is such an easy, yet chic look.
Shop This Post
What are your favorite items? Whats your favorite high street store? What was the latest piece you shopped?
Come check out my pinterest style board for more styling inspiration.
Happy friday and happy weekend to you:)