4 Cozy Winter Fragrances To Cure Your Winter Blues

vsco-photo-1 (12)

The fragrance world is undeniably overwhelming. With so many options, finding a scent that reflects you and that you love can seem impossible. I am not a person who buys a new fragrance every other day and i have a very hard time finding that perfect match. In addition, once i found something i usually stick to that one for a long time. However, a new year is the perfect excuse to get a new addition to my growing collection and i wanted to share with you the 4 fragrances i discovered lately that are perfect for the winter season.

We wear fragrances to identify our moods, so in the winter season most likely you would want to evoke all the warmth and spice of winter. What is winter if not switching over to a new fragrance that has the perfect blend of cozy notes.

winter fragrance
Michal Kors Wonderlust

This Fragrance just got out and the title really captivated me. Who does not have wanderlust? Especially in the winter. So i went to try it out at Sephora and totally fell in love with it. A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wanderlust awakens your romantic senses. I find this fragrance quite strong so just a tiny spritz will do. The jasmine, almond milk and sandalwood are very recognizable and really makes you feel like you are wrapped in cashmere.

winter fragrances
Tangier Vanille by Aerin

The latest release from the utterly glamorous brand is as the name suggests a vanilla based scent. When you are experiencing an extremely dark winter day this fragrance is a must. Filled with warm notes and hints of Moroccan spices makes this sweet yet sophisticated perfume, not only a great final touch to your outfit but a great addition to your vanity. Warm, spicy, sensual—Aerin lauder’s vanilla wraps your skin in gold silk. How glam does this bottle look?!

winter fragrance

Norell Elixir

Norell Elixir is all about the glitz and glam. This spellbinding fragrance captures the magic of an evening out. A floral and woody fragrance that will captivate you with the first spritz. Notes such as patchouli, berry and mandarin will awaken feelings of passion and sophistication. This is the perfect fragrance for an elegant date night and will make you feel ultra glam and party ready.

winter fragrances
Isabel Isabel by Isabel Toledo

The latest addition to the Hot House Beauties collection, a magical world of scent. It was created by artists Isabel and Ruben Toledo. This unique fragrance has a very romantic side and is remarkably timeless with spicy and oriental notes. I found this fragrance to be on the delicate side with hints of orchid and white musk yet very long lasting. If you are looking for a truly artistic and unique fragrance, this is the one.

What are your favorite winter fragrances? which fragrance have you been using for years? What was your latest fragrance you bought? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below:)

Shop this Post:

xx Toby

1. Nataly
    January 10, 2017 / 3:17 pm

I don’t have many scents in my collection, but these look great!

2. January 10, 2017 / 3:36 pm

Such great scents! I’ve always been drawn to scents with an amber or a woody note for winter, they always feel so cozy.

3. January 10, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I have been dying to try an Aerin scent! I think scents are so important to memories, so I love switching them up every season. Now, when I smell an old perfume I’m instantly transported to that time in my life. I will have to test these out!

xx,
    Savannah

4. January 11, 2017 / 2:55 am

Thanks for the recommendations! I will have to check these all out! My favorite winter is Gucci Guilty!

5. January 11, 2017 / 3:16 pm

Wow I’ve never seen fragrances described so well! Love this post. I’m actually on the hunt for a new perfume right now, so I will definitely be trying the Michal Kors Wonderlust!

Xoxo Amber

6. Danielle
    January 11, 2017 / 3:26 pm

Loving your aesthetic, Toby! Always on the hunt for new fragrances, too. Thanks for sharing love!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

7. January 11, 2017 / 3:41 pm

Oh wow! This is making me feel so cozy! Loved all of these but have never tried them. Maybe I will have to add one or two to my birthday list:)
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Victoria Schneider

8. January 11, 2017 / 7:44 pm

I’ll have to try these out. I’m stuck on Tory Bruch right now!

9. January 12, 2017 / 12:04 am

I’m a big fan of Stella. More recently I’ve gotten into Elizabeth and James. My go to fragrance this winter has been E&J Nirvana Bourbon. It’s floral & woodsy. A great blend of coziness & sex appeal.
    The ones you featured sound fabulous, I’ll have to get my nose on these!

• Toby
      January 12, 2017 / 12:09 am

Oh I love Stella! I received a sample and really liked it I heard of nirvana bourbon I have the nirvana white which is great as well

10. January 12, 2017 / 5:57 am

I’m in love with these bottles, they’re so gorgeous! You have such a beautiful way of describing these fragrances. I tend to stick to one fragrance for a long time if I really like it, but you’ve definitely persuades me to check out these ones on your list.

Meaghan xx

11. January 12, 2017 / 2:51 pm

I recently smelled the Michael Kors and it is yummy!!! Thanks for sharing.

12. January 12, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Such an interesting post!! Love that fragrances can really bring you out of the winter doldrums and lift your spirits!! Love it girl!

xoxo, Kristen

• Toby
      January 23, 2017 / 4:21 pm

yes it wont disappoint its a very unique scent hugs, toby