Any reasons to buy gifts for myself or others is a great one. If you have started to look for the perfect gift i have a roundup of some super chic items for those that are as fashion obsessed as me. Click through the links for special gift ideas! And make sure to check out the sale items i have included.
- I do not own a wool hat for the winter in my closet yet, so for starters, this one is great. It is 100% wool and comes in burgundy, black, and taupe and is currently 40% off
- A winter coat can be quite bulky and non-fashionable. A thick faux-fur coat infused with warm wool makes you feel chic no matter what it’s worn over.
- A blanket scarf or any scarf is a must have. If you do not like the traditional red, white colors go for more neutral ones that will enhance any outfit.
- Capture your style was written by Instagram star Aimee Song, creator of the popular fashion blog Song of Style. It is the very first how-to Instagram guide, breaking down the essentials to taking beautiful photos and building your brand and following. Including everything from fashion, travel, food, décor, and more, Aimee—whose Instagram page as over 3 million followers!—includes insider tips on curating a gorgeous feed and growing an audience.
- These gorgeous jewels will make anyone happy! made from gold-plated silver and finished with lustrous faux pearls that dangle from the ends of two delicate chains. Perfect to style with an LBD. Only 70$
- This Rebecca Minkoff bag is a bit pricey but something i just had to include in case you really want to spoil yourself or your friends. A removable crossbody strap allows you to seamlessly switch up your look, adding other fun straps from your personal collection.
- Lace and black goes a long way. Great top for anyone with a fashion sense and it is currently on sale!
- This trio book selection about “Coco” Chanel, one of the 20th century’s fashion icons showcases the spirit and heritage of the house of Chanel – from the timeless fashion and glamorous jewelry to the classic fragrances – Great coffee table display or gift for a friend.
- Strappy heels are so chic if you do not own a pair yet get yourself and your BFF one. These Suede Sam Edelman pumps are currently on sale for only 91$
- A hardshell Richmond & Finch iPhone case with the look of marble is a chic item to have.
- For sure my favorite on the list. This Crafted from butter-soft black leather, Diane von Furstenberg’s ‘440 Gallery Bitsy’ bag is small in size but organized enough to ensure ample space for evening essentials. The gold eyelets give it an elegant edge, while the chain shoulder strap can be slipped inside to convert it into a clutch. And the price is unbeatable!
- This Diptyque’s fragrance you have seen everywhere i am sure, since it is a cult favorite. It combines top notes of Orange Flower with a heart of Juniper Berries, ending with a spicy and woody Patchouli base. A perfect gift for those who love citrus and floral scents, it’s beautifully housed in the label’s signature ‘Oval’ packaging.
I hope you spotted something you like or something you think your friends will like. Let me know your favorite item on the list and what you wish you can get yourself.
Shop this Post
lots of love,