Those delightful summer months are the perfect time to try something new, and make some great memories. Even if you are not flying off to some 4 star resort you could easily create those summer memories right at home. Having a 2 year old a trip to the beach is not always the most relaxing thing to do. For me its those little things that make me happy in the summer. Early morning showers, outdoor picnics, catching up on my sleep etc. To help you make the most of your break, i am sharing my to summer do list ( some of them are more of a wish lol ) and i would love to hear what’s on your list and what you are most looking forward to.
1. Visit a pick-your-own-berries farm. (I once went as a child to a strawberry farm and since then i am in need of one again)
2. Sneak into a fancy hotel pool ( manhattan is full of them i just never had the guts to do it) OR..
3. Make friends with someone who has a pool.
4. Rent a bike to ride along the boardwalk !!
5. Make my own berry infused ices
6. Paint and design my office space
7. Go to a farmers market and then cook supper with the things i buy
8. Watch the sunset somewhere after a romantic date night ( dreams…)
9. Take a Yoga class (did it when i was pregnant and loved it)
10. Take a trip to the mountains and get lost hiking ( looking for anything less than 3 hours away from NYC, my kid hates the car!! )
11. Attend an outdoor movie or concert
12. Take professional family portraits outdoors ( my boy changed so much and i want to capture those cute toddler years)
13. Get glammed up and spend a day shopping in manhattan!!
14. Eat something from a outdoor food truck like this one
15. Have a Martha Stewart moment and plant some fresh spices for my kitchen window
I’d love to know – what are you most looking forward to this summer? What is a summer tradition for you? Anything on the list you did? Let me hear your summer to do list!!
Happy Wednesday ladies XX