The Most Efficient Way To Give Yourself A Facial

Autumn

I am sure you have heard of that skincare craze called multi masking or saw some celebrities posting it on IG. If you are lazy person when it comes to skincare or if you have your bathroom vanity stashed with facemasks you hardly use or if you just want to get the most of your time than this trick will be perfect for you. Multi masking is using several different facemasks simultaneously to get a customized skin treatment. None of us has one skincare type all over their face so applying multiple masks on targeted areas will give your skin the best and efficient care it needs. Here is how it works and how to do it

vsco-photo-2

How it works

Choose your favorite face masks and check what it says they’re meant for. Some of them have  salicylic acid that tends to clear your skin effectively. Some contain Retinol which is great for under the eyes where the skin is thin. Now that you know for what areas they’re meant to be applied to, you could incorporate 4 to 5 individual facemasks all at once. Here is an example.

MULTI-MASK

Source: Elle.UK

How to do it

I have a really oily T-Zone so my go to is Charcoal for this area such as the GlamGlow Supermud to really get all that dirt out.  I apply a hydrating mask on my cheeks since they are always a bit rough. Under the eye i try using something with anti aging to get those lines in control. Try to really target the specific aresa of your skin with the right facemask. It really is a genius non brainer this trick and it’s so much fun painting on your face like a crazy person.

vsco-photo-1

Now its your turn

You should definitely try this amazign new technique and i promis you will get the best and most efficient end results. It is so much less time consuming than applying 2 individual creams and waiting for them to dry and plus, now you have a real excuse to keep three or more masks in your skin care rotation!

Shop my favorite face masks

While browsing for more beauty, fashion and lifestyle inspiration catch me on: Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest /Bloglovin / Twitter

love,

Toby x

1. March 3, 2016 / 10:41 pm

Toby, this is so useful! I’ve been looking for a new way to give my face some TLC and this is so easy. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Gunjan | http://www.songbirdechoes.com

• Toby
      Author
      March 3, 2016 / 10:43 pm

aww thank you gunjan. hope ul see great results xx

• Toby
      Author
      March 4, 2016 / 12:52 am

thank you caitlin its my favorite too!!

2. March 4, 2016 / 10:27 am

The term multi-masking looks similar to multi-tasking and anyways, the idea is absolutely great and also, I agree with the fact that you can save time and avoid multiple wait times but the only drawback I could see is, if one of those products become sensitive to your skin, then you won’t able to identify which causes that effect but otherwise, it is a bang-on theory.

• Toby
      Author
      March 4, 2016 / 2:55 pm

i love the idea and have tried it only with already tested and used facemasks. of course when you buy a new one first test it on your wrist to see if your skin reacts to it. xx

3. March 4, 2016 / 2:52 pm

I had never heard of multi-masking but it sounds like something I need to try. My skin is on the dryer side on my cheeks, but under my eyes doesn’t need more moisture. I can’t wait to try this idea, thanks for sharing!!

• Toby
      Author
      March 4, 2016 / 2:53 pm

thank you taylor let me know how it worked and felt xx

• Toby