It is no big secret that i have a huge #girlcrush on olivia palermo. She’s is the queen of street style, currently launching her own clothing line and a total fierce woman. This weekend marked her 30th birthday and in honor of that i rounded up 6 things that she has taught me in the areas of fashion and style and that you should take note as well.
What i like most about her is that she does not go according to rules or is very into designer clothing. You could see her regularly wearing pieces from zara, topshop and the like, giving me and you a great #ootd inspiration. She makes everything look classy, elevated and high end. Take a look
1. Her boldest move ever, was wearing a carolina herrera top and skirt to her wedding. Paired with a ponytail she looked effortlessly chic and fresh. Whoever is before her wedding day might consider this as an alternative to the traditional big wedding gowns.
2. Olivia proofs that print on print can look bold and fierce and not matronly at all. The middle picture is from her new collection available at nordstrom. Check it out HERE
3. An old saying that has somehow kept woman from wearing white after labor day. But you could spot olivia wearing white all year round. So there’s your green light 🙂
4. When it comes to styling Olivia always managed to somehow come up with brilliant ideas. She paired a printed scarf with a long laced burberry maxi and put a belt over it. So cool and chic. I will make sure to copy this! We give belts in general less credits than they deserve and she incorporates them in her outfits, regularly.
5. Another one of those eye openers. Here Olivia wears a Dior Handkerchief as a cuff. Perfect way to put some color into your black outfit.
6. Olivia is not boring at all! She is not afraid of fashion and all its possibilities. Colored shades are definitely her go to and i could see why. They instantly lift up a casual outfit like a simple sweater. Gotta get my hands on these.
Are you crushing on her as much as i do? Which look, style tip is your favorite?
Shop her favorites right here: