MY H&M Home Must Haves

sda

I am always on the lookout for some home decor steals and H&M i must say is always my first stop. I love giving my home a quick brush up here and there before each season. Now that spring is almost around the corner i look forward for a fresh and modern ambiance. I also use most of these items for my Instagram pictures and flatlays so it is important that some pieces could be picture adapted.

Pillow Covers

New pillow covers are a great way to quickly freshen up your living room and bring in a seasonal vibe. I love this tropical one that comes in different colors.

Jars, Trays, Vases

I always have a lack of storage room for my beauty stuff. This jar looks great and i am thinking of storing my makeup brushes in their or cotton pads and Q- tips that are always flying around my house.

That mirrored tray is perfect for some of my ever growing perfume collection

Candles

For winter i preferred more heavy scented, woody candles now i love to switch to more fresh and clean scents. I bought this peony scented one and i love it. I also fell in love with the marbled jar.

Decorations

This “&” bottle opener looks just great in flatlay pictures  and i love that it is so practical and usable.  We have seen the golden pineapple numerous times, but how about a golden pear, that is at the same time a candle?!

Last but not least…

Sleeping mask which i will need on my next trip overseas. And how cute are those eyes?!

What was your latest home haul? Do you ever shop in H&M home? Which item is your favorite?

While browsing for more beauty, fashion and lifestyle inspiration catch me on: Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest /Bloglovin / Twitter

love,

Toby x

• Toby
      Author
      February 25, 2016 / 7:40 pm

thank you tamara! i love it too xx

1. February 25, 2016 / 8:43 pm

I am also a H&M fan!! They have the best selection for a great price. I need to check out their new decor items. I love that pillow cover!!

XOXO,
    Angelle

• Toby
      Author
      February 25, 2016 / 9:58 pm

thank you angelle! they do have a great selection xx

2. February 26, 2016 / 3:49 pm

Great products and the interesting part is, I stepped into the H&M store yesterday and I saw their beauty range but couldn’t able to see some of their home range. Hopefully, I should make an effort to have a look into their home range next time.

• Toby
      Author
      February 26, 2016 / 3:51 pm

awww maybe they are only online.? thank you lovely xx

• Toby
      Author
      February 28, 2016 / 12:30 am

thank you jessie xx yes you really should they have great things

3. February 28, 2016 / 12:06 am

What beautiful home decor pieces you selected! I will definitely have to check oit H&M’s home items!

• Toby
      Author
      February 28, 2016 / 12:31 am

thank You lovely xx always nice to have you here

4. February 28, 2016 / 12:52 am

This must only be in the states right now because I haven’t seen any home decor in Canadian H&M yet..:(. Until then I guess I will have to shop online or when I visit the states!

Loved this post Toby:-) Have a great weekend!

• Toby
      Author
      February 28, 2016 / 1:10 am

i think they only have it online so far. i have not seen it here either yet. but i shopped a lot online home and it was great!