My trip to belgium and my favorite accessory

7d287d2d-711c-452a-8dcd-b97bff3b5c94

Hey ladies

I know i have been MIA lately but whoever follows me on Instagram knows that i took a short trip over to europe to visit my sister. Now i love traveling but it was the first time that i left behind my husband and kiddo and it felt different than traveling when single. I was extremely nervous and stressed packing up myself and my kid that i left at a babysitter. Responsibilities could really take a toll on you. Nevertheless i had a great, short but sweet time with my family. Most of the time i was simply jetlag
( feeling drunk, sleepdeprived and disoriented all at once just for those who do not know what that means πŸ™‚ ) but i still managed to go do some gift shopping on the streets. It is the first time i actually had a photographer
( ehem.. my lovely sister ) and  for the first time i managed to get some nice pictures. I wish i had a private photographer everyday, especially the days that i feel freakin awesome and confident with my look.

3d05775c-bfe5-45e6-8340-b81ba28dde25

My favorite accessory these days is this little handbag that i am totally obsessed with. I got on one of those crazy sales from neiman marcus. My phone, purse and some extra stuff fit in which is great for shopping and everyday. You could use it for a shoulder bag or a handbag which i love. I managed to then add this marroon coat from H&M for just 24$ (yes, i know that’s crazy!) to complete the look.

58ead7f2-0fd4-4fcf-87cd-0507a43c3abd

Coat H&M, Handbag Neiman Marcus, Skirt Nordstrom,
Gloves touchscreen Aldo

Antwerp, belgium was one big grey cloud. the weather really was not that great and really freezing! The shopping area is nice, lots of old european style buildings with interesting architecture and i spottet some really great stores. If i would have more time i would definitely have spent a lot more πŸ™‚

All in all i really enjoyed this short trip oversees but i am glad i am back home with my husband and baby. There is nothing like home. Don’t you agree? Are you more of a travel person or stay local kind of girl?
Let me hear from you and have a great rest of the week:)

Warm wishes,
Toby

1. December 3, 2015 / 3:12 am

Love the photos – you look great! I love all the color in this outfit! It’s really subtle, yet warm and vibrant at the same time. I have only been on one solo trip since having my kids, and it is not the same as being a single gal. I am a serious homebody, traveling is not my cup of tea anymore. I am all about the day trips – I will drive anywhere, as long as I know I will get to spend the night in my own bed.

• Toby
      Author
      December 3, 2015 / 12:20 pm

i know there is something about sleeping in your own comfy bed. i think il become a homebody sooner or later xx

2. December 3, 2015 / 10:41 am

I have been to Brussels and Antwerp a few years before and I know it is such a gorgeous place. While coming back to clothes and accessories, you are totally rocking with all flashing colours.

• Toby
      Author
      December 3, 2015 / 12:19 pm

thank you lovely. yes it is pretty beautiful but the weather was a bit disappointing xx

• December 3, 2015 / 12:33 pm

But, Anyways, I hope you had a wonderful time over there.

• Toby
          Author
          December 3, 2015 / 4:41 pm

yes thank you dear xx

• Toby
      Author
      December 3, 2015 / 6:01 pm

Thank you so much kait! yes it was a real treat for me! (and without my baby!!!) finally managed to sleep through the night πŸ™‚ much love, toby

3. songbirdechoes
    December 3, 2015 / 5:56 pm

I love your look!! So European ☺️

• Toby
      Author
      December 3, 2015 / 5:59 pm

4. December 9, 2015 / 8:39 pm

That’s too bad that it was so grey and gloomy when you were there, but on the bright side – you looked cute πŸ™‚

• Toby
      Author
      December 9, 2015 / 9:11 pm

Thank you so much samantha xx thanks for stopping by

5. December 16, 2015 / 2:13 pm

Great to read about your stay in our lovely little country πŸ™‚ If you search a bit you can really find beautiful shops!