It has been a while since i hit the keyboard to type a post, but it feels awesome. I must say having a baby at an early age definitely has its perks but the one thing i miss is being just a free bird in a sense that i do not have any responsibilities. For example today i had to change babysitters for my baby boy, since my last one stooped doing it. He has been there since he is three months old and it was hard to start anew. So today he was crying when i left him and it really gave me a guilt trip and a big weight of responsibility. I tell myself that all we could do is try our best and be the best version of ourselves for our kids. Blogging gives me that “free bird” feeling that i so crave, so thank you all of you 300+ followers for giving me the chance to still have that little niche for myself.
Today’s post is all about the beach! It is summer and all of you i am sure hit the beach once in a while;) so i have rounded up all of the must haves to you ladies should have in your big tote.
You want to be in style even when your chilling:)
1. Number one of my beach list is definitely reading material. Any kind of fashion and beauty magazine is a must for me. There is this new book from Sophie Kinsella “Finding Audrey” which i must buy for all those many beach trips.
2. Self tanning lotion is great to look like a beach bum before you even hit the beach. I use L’Oreal Paris sublime bronze and i found it really great. It smells heaven and it absorbs immediately.
3. Bronzer is basically the self tanner for your face. It gives you that healthy summer look and i love using it instead of foundation sometimes. Here i have the Rimmel bronzer which i once grabbed on the way out of the drugstore and since then it is part of my make up family.
4.Creme eye shadow very important for all those who not just tan on the beach but also go swimming. Creme eye shadow is more likely to stay put through all those dips in the water.
5. Lipsticki like to use a brown or nude lipstick when i go to the beach, so in case i get wet i do not have red stains all over my things. This one is from Estee Lauder called Barely Nude.
6. Sunglasses i always wished for a pair of Ray Bans, they just look awesome!
7. Kate Somervile those single self tan tissues are on my next Sephora haul. I love that they come so compact and easy to apply, great for traveling too.
8. Bumble and Bumble they have a great selection for getting the perfect beach hair. Mainly their sprays i love, they protect and nourish but give the hair that beach texture that we all want.
9. Detoxifying sugar scrub from african botanics one of the best sugar scrubs out there. Before hitting the beach you should use a good body scrub like that any sun-cream or self tan will go on smoothly on your body.
10. Summer Perfume I would love to try this Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder, Just because the bottle looks so summery. Did anyone try this one? Would love to know how it is
11. Sun cream There is such a big selection out there that it could sometimes feel overwhelming. I found thisMineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen and i feel like this is the best solution for my skin.
So that is what will keep me busy this summer, it is either prepping for that beach trip or at the beach that i will use all those things. If anyone has any other products that is perfect for the beach let me know. I love to hear about new products